On January 22, 2019 George Kelly 8th Grade Students will be taking the PSAT test. It is an important test for all students.
meet the principal
Parents of 8th grade students! Please join us Wednesday, January 22nd, in the KES Library from 6:00-7:00 pm to discuss end of the school year 8th grade activities...We hope to see you then!
We are hiring for the following positions:
School Supervision Assistants
Utility Person II and III
Food Service Workers
Personnel Analyst for Certificate Employees
For more information please visit EDJOIN
Do you know a child with special needs?
- We want to be sure that every child who has a disability receive the help he or she needs.
- We want to ensure that supports are in place for students with special needs.
- Anyone in the community who is concerned about the learning abilities of a child may participate in the Child Find Process.
- The District actively seeks out and accepts referrals to assess children who may have a disability.
- Assessment is provided at no cost to the parent.
- Concerns regarding a child’s need for special education can be presented by a parent or by any person concerned about a child.
- Parent involvement and agreement is obtained prior to any further action.
- Information is confidential and the privacy of child and parents is protected.
If you know of a child who has one or more of the following disabilities (or you suspect a child has a disability), please let us know. We’re here to help!
Intra-District Transfer Requests are being accepted from
October 15, 2019 until January 15, 2020
No Late Transfers Accepted
DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: WILLIAMS MIDDLE SCHOOL
1600 TENNIS LANE
LIBRARY: CURRENT GRADES 5-7
MULTI PURPOSE ROOM: CURRENT GRADES 1-4
We ask that every family complete an application. Even if you do not qualify, it will help our school! Follow this link to complete an application for free and reduced lunch!
Please review our calendar!
Remember there is no school on Monday 11/11/19 in observance of Veteran's Day.
Starting Friday, October 31, 2019, Tracy Unified School District will relaunch the text message notification feature for parents and staff as part of our School Messenger notification system.
Text message recipients will receive a text message alert from the short code, or short set of numbers, 67587 Tracy USD. The text message will read as follows:
“You're registered 4 SchoolMessenger. Txt STOP to quit, HELP for help. Std msg/data rates apply. Freq varies. schoolmessenger.com/tm”
If you received this kind of message, you are already opted into text messages from your child's school or TUSD and no further steps are needed to sign up. If you are not interested in receiving text messages from your school or district, you can opt out at any time by replying STOP.
Parents who do not have cellphone numbers or change cell phone numbers during the school year should update their contact information through the Aeries Parent Portal so you may start receiving text message notification.